ErbB family receptor inhibitors as therapeutic agents in breast cancer: Current status and future clinical perspective
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Medicinal Research Reviews
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 166–215, January 2012
How to Cite
Saxena, R. and Dwivedi, A. (2012), ErbB family receptor inhibitors as therapeutic agents in breast cancer: Current status and future clinical perspective. Med. Res. Rev., 32: 166–215. doi: 10.1002/med.20209
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
- CDRI communication number: 7932
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.