Circulating MicroRNAs: a novel class of biomarkers to diagnose and monitor human cancers
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Medicinal Research Reviews
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 326–348, March 2012
How to Cite
Zen, K. and Zhang, C.-Y. (2012), Circulating MicroRNAs: a novel class of biomarkers to diagnose and monitor human cancers. Med. Res. Rev., 32: 326–348. doi: 10.1002/med.20215
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30225037, 30471991, 30570731, 30730080, 30772484
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2006CB503909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.