Contextualizing internet use practices of the cyber-queer: Empowering information realities in everyday life
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Copyright © by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 1–10, 2006
How to Cite
Braquet, D. and Mehra, B. (2006), Contextualizing internet use practices of the cyber-queer: Empowering information realities in everyday life. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 43: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/meet.14504301282
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!