What exactly is an item in the digital world?
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
Copyright © by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 1–7, 2007
How to Cite
Floyd, I. R. and Renear, A. H. (2007), What exactly is an item in the digital world?. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 44: 1–7. doi: 10.1002/meet.1450440374
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!