Other co-authors include Nicole Tavares (The University of Hong Kong, email@example.com), Felix Siu (The University of Hong Kong, firstname.lastname@example.org), Ken Chow (Principal of Sacred Heart Canossian School, email@example.com), and Shun Yee Ho (The University of Hong Kong, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Media awareness in the age of new media: A case study of Primary 4 students in Hong Kong
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–9, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Chu, D. and Chu, S. (2010), Media awareness in the age of new media: A case study of Primary 4 students in Hong Kong. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 47: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/meet.14504701117
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!