This is the space reserved for copyright notices.
Mobile phone search for library catalogs†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–4, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Broussard, R., Zhou, Y. and Lease, M. (2010), Mobile phone search for library catalogs. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 47: 1–4. doi: 10.1002/meet.14504701128
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
- ACRL Research Planning and Review Committee. (2010). 2010 top ten trends in academic libraries. College & Research Libraries News, 71 (6), 286–292.
- 2009). Sources of Evidence for Vertical Selection. In Proceedings of SIGIR. (pp. 315–322). Boston, Massachusetts, USA. , , & . (
- Making the case for a fully mobile library web site: from floor maps to the catalog. Reference Services Review 38. 2 (2010): 309–20. , , and ,
- 2008). A large scale study of European mobile search behaviour. In Proc. of the 10th international conference on Human computer interaction with mobile devices and services (pp. 13–22). Amsterdam, The Netherlands: ACM. , , , & (
- 2007). Mobile information access: A study of emerging search behavior on the mobile Internet. ACM Trans. Web, 1 (1). , , , & (
- 2006). User case study and network evolution in the mobile phone sector (a study on current mobile phone applications). In Proceedings of the 2006 ACM SIGCHI international conference on Advances in computer entertainment technology (p. 10). Hollywood, California: ACM. , , & (
- 2006). Changing the pace of search: Supporting ldquobackgroundrdquo information seeking. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 57 (6), 838–842. , , , & (
- 2008. Full or tailored mobile web- where and how do people browse on their mobiles? In Proc. of the international Conference on Mobile Technology, Applications, and Systems (Yilan, Taiwan, September 10 – 12, 2008). Mobility '08. ACM, New York, NY, 1–8.
- 2009). Computers and iphones and mobile phones, oh my!: a logs-based comparison of search users on different devices. In Proc. of the 18th international conference on World Wide Web (pp. 801–810). Madrid, Spain: ACM. , , , & (
- 2005). Supporting information retrieval on mobile devices. In Proceedings of the 7th international conference on Human computer interaction with mobile devices & services (pp. 347–348). Salzburg, Austria: ACM. , & (
- Adoption of mobile Internet services: An exploratory study of mobile commerce early adopters. (n.d.).
- 2008). A diary study of mobile information needs. In Proceeding of the twenty-sixth annual SIGCHI conference on Human factors in computing systems (pp. 433–442). Florence, Italy: ACM. , , , & (
- 2005). Efficient Browsing of Web Search Results on Mobile Devices Based on Block Importance Model. In Proceedings of the Third IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (pp. 17–26). IEEE Computer Society. , , , , & (
- 2008). Deciphering mobile search patterns: a study of Yahoo! mobile search queries. Proc. of the 17th international conference on World Wide Web (pp. 257–266). Beijing, China: ACM. , , & (