Note: The opinions expressed in this article by the first author are his personally and are not intended to reflect any position of the Federal government or the United States Air Force.
Emergency knowledge management and social media technologies: A case study of the 2010 Haitian earthquake
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–9, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Yates, D. and Paquette, S. (2010), Emergency knowledge management and social media technologies: A case study of the 2010 Haitian earthquake. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 47: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/meet.14504701243
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!