This is the space reserved for copyright notices.
Delineating citation concepts†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–2, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Lu, K. and Wolfram, D. (2010), Delineating citation concepts. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 47: 1–2. doi: 10.1002/meet.14504701394
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2011
- , , & (In progress). Exploring author oeuvre citation exhaustivity and citation disciples.
- A comparison of citer and citation-based measure outcomes for multiple disciplines. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology. , , & (Forthcoming).
- 2010). Citer analysis as a measure of research impact: Library and information science as a case study. Scientometrics, 83 (3), 623–638. , & (
- 2010). Self-citations at the meso and individual levels: Effects of different calculation methods. Scientometrics, 82, 517–537. , , & (
- 2002). Identity-creators and image-makers: Using citation analysis and thick description to put authors in their place. Scientometrics, 54 (1), 31–49. , & (
- 2009). The f index: Quantifying of coterminal citations on scientists' ranking. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 60 (5), 1051–1056. , , & (
- 2000). Toward ego-centered citation analysis. In B.Cronin & AtkinsH.B. (Eds.), The Web of knowledge, (pp. 475–496). Medford, NJ: ASIST Monograph Series. (
- 2001). Authors as citers over time. Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, 52, 87–108. (