Copyright is held by the authors. Permission to make digital or hard copies of all or part of this work for personal or classroom use is granted provided that copies are not made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage and that copies include a full citation. To copy otherwise, to republish, to post on servers or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission.
Extending the reach of our collective cultural heritage: The IMLS DCC Flickr Feasibility Study†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2010 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 1–2, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Jett, J., Palmer, C. L., Fenlon, K. and Chao, Z. (2010), Extending the reach of our collective cultural heritage: The IMLS DCC Flickr Feasibility Study. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 47: 1–2. doi: 10.1002/meet.14504701420
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!