State of the art/science: Visual methods and information behavior research
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–4, 2012
How to Cite
Hartel, J., Lundh, A., Sonnenwald, D. and Foster, N. F. (2012), State of the art/science: Visual methods and information behavior research. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 49: 1–4. doi: 10.1002/meet.14504901009
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!