“How much change do you get from 40$?” – Analyzing and addressing failed questions on social Q&A
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–10, 2012
How to Cite
Shah, C., Radford, M. L., Connaway, L. S., Choi, E. and Kitzie, V. (2012), “How much change do you get from 40$?” – Analyzing and addressing failed questions on social Q&A. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 49: 1–10. doi: 10.1002/meet.14504901119
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!