Deliberation in Wikipedia: Rationales in article deletion discussions
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–4, 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, L. and Askin, N. (2012), Deliberation in Wikipedia: Rationales in article deletion discussions. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 49: 1–4. doi: 10.1002/meet.14504901234
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Cabinet Office. 2002. In the Service of Democracy. A Consultation Paper on a Policy for Electronic Democracy, Cabinet Office of HM Government, London [Online] Available from: http://www.cabinet-office.gov.uk/servicefirst/2000/consult/code/ConsultationCode.htm (17 August 2003)
- 2002. Bowling Together: Online Public Engagement in Policy Deliberation, London: Hansard Society. and
- 1990. Discursive Democracy. Politics, Policy, and Political Science, Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Scaling Consensus: Increasing Decentralization in Wikipedia Governance. In Proceedings of the 41st Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, ACM Press (2008). , and
- Internet encyclopaedias go head to head. Nature 438 (15 December 2005), 900–901. .
- 1999. “Digital democracy: an introduction”. In Digital Democracy. Edited by: Hague, β. N., and Loader, B. D. 3–22. London: Routledge. and
- 2007. He says, she says: Conflict and coordination in Wikipedia. In CHI 2007, San Jose, CA, 453–462 , , , &
- Information quality assessment of community generated content: a user study of Wikipedia. Journal of Information Science 37 5 (October 2011), 487–498. .