AMARA: An affective agent to enhance users' enjoyment and engagement with online art collections
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 1–4, 2012
How to Cite
MacDonald, C. M., Park, S. J. and Chae, G. (2012), AMARA: An affective agent to enhance users' enjoyment and engagement with online art collections. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 49: 1–4. doi: 10.1002/meet.14504901303
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!