Issues in the transformation of health and medical information
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2008 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 1–4, 2008
How to Cite
Patrick, T., Rhyner, P., Smith, C. A., Swain, D., Andrews, J. and Blase, N. (2008), Issues in the transformation of health and medical information. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 45: 1–4. doi: 10.1002/meet.2008.1450450136
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
- This panel is co-sponsored by SIG/KM and SIG/MED.
- American Hospital Association. (1999). Hospital Statistics. Chicago.
- 2003). Disseminating innovations in health care. Journal of the American Medical Association 289. (
- 2001). Cooperative design of communication support for and with families in Stockholm - communication maps, communication probes and low-tech prototypes. CID, Centre for User Oriented IT Design, Report no. CID-140, 2001. [URL: http://interliving.kth.se/publications/CID-140.pdf] , , (