Developing curriculum for digital libraries and digital curation education: Reflections on synergies and divergencies
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2008 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 1–3, 2008
How to Cite
Mostafa, J., Pomerantz, J., Tibbo, H. R., McDonough, J. and Palmer, C. (2008), Developing curriculum for digital libraries and digital curation education: Reflections on synergies and divergencies. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 45: 1–3. doi: 10.1002/meet.2008.1450450151
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Sponsored by the Special Interest Group on Digital Libraries (SIG/DL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!