Sensemaking handoff: When and how?
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2008 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 1–12, 2008
How to Cite
Sharma, N. (2008), Sensemaking handoff: When and how?. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 45: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/meet.2008.1450450234
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2009
- 1Organizational Learning: Creating, Retaining and Transferring Knowledge, Kluwer Academic Publishers, (1999)
- 21977. A Pattern Language – Towns Buildings Construction. New York: Oxford University Press.et al.
- 5Sense-Making Theory and Practice: An overview of user interests in knowledge seeking and use. (1998) Journal of Knowledge Management, 2 (2), 36–46
- 6Rapid Help Desk Revitalization.” SIGUCCS September 2003: 159–162. ACM Digital Library. Association for Computing Machinery. Winthrop University Libraries, Rock Hill, SC. 30 July 2006”
- 7What a f-ing system! Send 'em all to the same place and then expect us to stop 'em hitting: Making Technology Work in Air Traffic Control,” in Technology in Working Order, Routledge, London, 1993, 127–144.and , ”
- 8http://www.safetyandquality.org/clinhovrlitrev.pdf Clinical Handover and Patient Safety Literature Review Report March 2005.
- 11Shift Changes, Updates, and the On-Call Architecture in Space Shuttle Mission Control, Computer Supported Cooperative Work, v.10 n.3-4, p. 317–346, December 2001and
- 131993) Cost structure of sensemaking. Proc CHI '93, , , (
- 16Constituting shared workspaces. in Y.Engestrom & D.Middleton (eds.) Cognition and Communication at Work. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, MA, 1996.,
- 171996). Sensemaking in organizations. Newbury Park, CA: Sage.(
- 182001. Managing the Unexpected: Assuring High Performance in an Age of Complexity. University of Michigan Pressing Problem Series. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass., &
- 19Interventions to promote collaboration between nurses and doctors (Cochrane Review). In Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2002. p. 16.and ,