This work was supported in part by a grant from the Andrew J. Mellon Foundation provided by the Humanities Corridor of Central New York. It was presented in an earlier form at the Interface of the Humanities with Science & Technology Workshop held October 26–27, 2007 at Syracuse University.
Credibility and the use of geospatial media in activism and advocacy
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2008 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 1–12, 2008
How to Cite
DeNicola, L. (2008), Credibility and the use of geospatial media in activism and advocacy. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 45: 1–12. doi: 10.1002/meet.2008.1450450251
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!