Web ecology: Information needs of different user groups in the context of a community college website
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2008 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 1–4, 2008
How to Cite
Yadamsuren, B., Paul, A., Wang, J., Wang, X. and Erdelez, S. (2008), Web ecology: Information needs of different user groups in the context of a community college website. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 45: 1–4. doi: 10.1002/meet.2008.14504503112
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!