Maximizing transformation between people and information using ontology: Discovering anaerobic microbiology through ontological relationships
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2008 by American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 1–3, 2008
How to Cite
Myongho, Y. and Brown, C. (2008), Maximizing transformation between people and information using ontology: Discovering anaerobic microbiology through ontological relationships. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 45: 1–3. doi: 10.1002/meet.2008.1450450329
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!