Perceived competence and reading enjoyment as contributors to information skills and digital technology knowledge
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2009 American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 1–26, 2009
How to Cite
Reynolds, R., Arnone, M. and Marshall, T. (2009), Perceived competence and reading enjoyment as contributors to information skills and digital technology knowledge. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 46: 1–26. doi: 10.1002/meet.2009.1450460235
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!