Evaluating technology-, information literacy-, and content-related learning outcomes among undergraduate students in face-to-face and social networking environments
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2009 American Society for Information Science and Technology
Proceedings of the American Society for Information Science and Technology
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 1–6, 2009
How to Cite
Edwards, P., Daniel, E., Greenberg, J., Kramer-Duffield, J., Taylor, H., Woodbury, D., Seiberling, S., Weakley, A. and Shoffner, M. (2009), Evaluating technology-, information literacy-, and content-related learning outcomes among undergraduate students in face-to-face and social networking environments. Proc. Am. Soc. Info. Sci. Tech., 46: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/meet.2009.1450460376
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!