Currently at ECMWF, Reading, UK.
The benefits of the Met Office variable resolution NWP model for forecasting convection
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 British Crown Copyright, the Met Office. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 417–426, December 2013
How to Cite
Tang, Y., Lean, H. W. and Bornemann, J. (2013), The benefits of the Met Office variable resolution NWP model for forecasting convection. Met. Apps, 20: 417–426. doi: 10.1002/met.1300
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!