A study on the electric power load of Beijing and its relationships with meteorological factors during summer and winter
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 141–148, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Z. Y., Gong, D. Y. and Ma, J. J. (2014), A study on the electric power load of Beijing and its relationships with meteorological factors during summer and winter. Met. Apps, 21: 141–148. doi: 10.1002/met.1313
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!