An examination of the trends in sunshine hours over Iran
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 309–315, April 2014
How to Cite
Rahimzadeh, F., Pedram, M. and Kruk, M. C. (2014), An examination of the trends in sunshine hours over Iran. Met. Apps, 21: 309–315. doi: 10.1002/met.1334
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
- 1999. Analysis of changes in sunshine duration data for Ankara, Turkey. Theor. Appl. Climatol. 64: 229–237. .
- 1954. Solar radiation and the duration of sunshine. Q. J. R. Meteorol. Soc. 80: 231–235. , , .
- 2006. Trends of the global radiation and sunshine hours in 1961–1998 and their relationships in China. Energy Convers. Manage. 47: 2859–2866. , , , , .
- 2007. Climatic change of sunshine duration and its influencing factors over Tibet during the last 35 years. Acta Geogr. Sin. 62(5): 492–500, DOI: CNKI:SUN:DLXB.0.2007–05–005. , , , , .
- 2002. Decreasing trends in sunshine duration over China for 1954–1998: Indication of increased haze pollution? Geophys. Res. Lett. 21: 2042–2046. , .
- 2004. Solar Radiation: Fundamental and Applications in Agriculture and Renewable Energy. Atmospheric & Meteorological Research Center (ASMERC). Tehran. , .
- 2002. Reduction in sunshine duration over Taiwan: Causes and implications. Terr. Atmos. Oceanic. Sci. 13: 523–545. , , , , , .
- 2007. Estimation of global solar radiation in arid and semi-arid climates of East and West Iran. Energy 32: 649–655. , .
- 2009. Numerical methods applied to global solar radiation modeling comparison with measured data. Int. J. Numer. Methods Heat Fluid Flow 19: 777–789. , .
- 1994. Estimation of height-dependent solar irradiation and application to the solar climate of Iran. Sol. Energy 52: 401–409. .
- 2008. Spatial and temporal trends in sunshine duration over western Europe (1938–2004). J. Clim. 21: 6089–6098, DOI: 10.1175/2008jcli2442.1. , , .
- 1959. Solar radiation and the duration of sunshine in Trinidad, West Indies. Q. J. R. Meteorol. Soc. 85: 421–423. .
- 2005. Solar radiation changes in the United States during the twentieth century: evidence from sunshine duration measurements. J. Clim. 18: 1503–1512. , .
- 1999. Statistical Analysis in Climate Research. Cambridge University Press: Cambridge, UK; 485 pp. , .
- 2009. Decreasing trend of sunshine hours and related driving forces in North China. Theor. Appl. Climatol. 97: 91–98. , , , .
- 2006. Statistical Methods in the Atmospheric Science. Elsevier Science & Technology Books: 114–115. .