Consolidation of analysis methods for sub-annual extreme wind speeds
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 403–414, April 2014
How to Cite
Cook, N. J. (2014), Consolidation of analysis methods for sub-annual extreme wind speeds. Met. Apps, 21: 403–414. doi: 10.1002/met.1355
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!