SPECIAL ISSUE ARTICLE
Ensembles to model the impact of urbanization for a summertime rainstorm process in Yangtze River Delta, China
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Royal Meteorological Society
Special Issue: Rainfall: high-resolution observation and prediction. Guest editors: C. Charlton-Perez, H. L. Cloke and A. Ghelli
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 105–112, January 2015
How to Cite
Wan, H., Zhong, Z., Yang, X. and Li, X. (2015), Ensembles to model the impact of urbanization for a summertime rainstorm process in Yangtze River Delta, China. Met. Apps, 22: 105–112. doi: 10.1002/met.1360
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- National Key Basic Research and Development Project of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB428505, 2011CB952002
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41175090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!