Spatial techniques applied to precipitation ensemble forecasts: from verification results to probabilistic products
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 922–929, October 2014
How to Cite
Ben Bouallègue, Z. and Theis, S. E. (2014), Spatial techniques applied to precipitation ensemble forecasts: from verification results to probabilistic products. Met. Apps, 21: 922–929. doi: 10.1002/met.1435
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!