A significant wind shear event leading to aircraft diversion at the Hong Kong international airport
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 10–16, March 2012
How to Cite
Chan, P. W. (2012), A significant wind shear event leading to aircraft diversion at the Hong Kong international airport. Met. Apps, 19: 10–16. doi: 10.1002/met.242
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!