How can meteorological observations and microclimate simulations improve understanding of 1913–2010 climate change around Abisko, Swedish Lapland?
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 454–463, December 2012
How to Cite
Yang, Z., Hanna, E., Callaghan, T. V. and Jonasson, C. (2012), How can meteorological observations and microclimate simulations improve understanding of 1913–2010 climate change around Abisko, Swedish Lapland?. Met. Apps, 19: 454–463. doi: 10.1002/met.276
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
- European Union FP7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!