Agricultural insurances based on meteorological indices: realizations, methods and research challenges
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Royal Meteorological Society
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 1–9, March 2013
How to Cite
Leblois, A. and Quirion, P. (2013), Agricultural insurances based on meteorological indices: realizations, methods and research challenges. Met. Apps, 20: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/met.303
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!