The CDC Hemophilia B mutation project mutation list: a new online resource
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Molecular Genetics & Genomic Medicine published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Molecular Genetics & Genomic Medicine
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 238–245, November 2013
How to Cite
Li, T., Miller, C. H., Payne, A. B. and Craig Hooper, W. (2013), The CDC Hemophilia B mutation project mutation list: a new online resource. Molecular Genetics & Genomic Medicine, 1: 238–245. doi: 10.1002/mgg3.30
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- CDC Foundation
- Pfizer Inc
- 1984. The gene structure of human anti-haemophilic factor IX. EMBO J. 3:1053–1060. , , , , , , et al.
- 1986. Defective propeptide processing of blood clotting factor IX caused by mutation of arginine to glutamine at position -4. Cell 45:343–348. , , , and .
- 2003. Haemophilias A and B. Lancet 361:1801–1809. , and .
- 2002. Haemophilia A and haemophilia B: molecular insights. Mol. Pathol. 55:1–18.
- 1982. Hemophilia B Leyden: a sex-linked hereditary disorder that improves after puberty. N. Engl. J. Med. 306:788–790. , , , and .
- 2011. Protein molecular function influences mutation rates in human genetic diseases with allelic heterogeneity. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 412:716–722. , , , , and .
- 2007. Inhibitor development in haemophilia B: an orphan disease in need of attention. Br. J. Haematol. 138:305–315.
- 1998. Haemophilia B: database of point mutations and short additions and deletions–eighth edition. Nucleic Acids Res. 26:265–268. , , , , , , et al.
- 1982. Isolation and characterization of a cDNA coding for human factor IX. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 79:6461–6464. , and .
- Hemophilia Inhibitor Research Study I. 2012. F8 and F9 mutations in US haemophilia patients: correlation with history of inhibitor and race/ethnicity. Haemophilia 18:375–382. , , , , , , et al.,
- 2013. The CDC Hemophilia A Mutation Project (CHAMP) mutation list: a new online resource. Hum. Mutat. 34:E2382–E2391. , , , , and .
- 2013. Assessment of the F9 genotype-specific FIX inhibitor risks and characterisation of 10 novel severe F9 defects in the first molecular series of Argentinian patients with haemophilia B. Thromb. Haemost. 109:24–33. , , , , , , et al.
- 1993. Hemophilia B Leyden: substitution of thymine for guanine at position -21 results in a disruption of a hepatocyte nuclear factor 4 binding site in the factor IX promoter. Blood 82:151–158. , , , , and .
- 1993. Molecular biology of hemophilia B. Thromb. Haemost. 70:1–9.
- 1997. Factor IX of the blood coagulation system: a review. Biochemistry (Mosc) 62:685–693.
- 2001. Definitions in hemophilia. Recommendation of the scientific subcommittee on factor VIII and factor IX of the scientific and standardization committee of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis. Thromb. Haemost. 85:560. , , , , , , et al.
- 1985. Nucleotide sequence of the gene for human factor IX (antihemophilic factor B). Biochemistry 24:3736–3750. , , , , and .
- 2002. The N-terminal epidermal growth factor-like domain in factor IX and factor X represents an important recognition motif for binding to tissue factor. J. Biol. Chem. 277:3622–3631. , , , and .