Presented at the 24th National Congress of the Turkish Plastic and Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Society, October 18–20, 2002 in Ankara, Turkey, the 6th Congress of the European Societies for Microsurgery, June 20–23, 2002 in Istanbul, Turkey, and the 2nd Congress of the World Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, June 11–14, 2003 in Heidelberg, Germany.
Microsurgical reconstruction of hepatic artery during living donor liver transplantation †
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 378–384, 2005
How to Cite
Alper, M., Gundogan, H., Tokat, C. and Ozek, C. (2005), Microsurgical reconstruction of hepatic artery during living donor liver transplantation . Microsurgery, 25: 378–384. doi: 10.1002/micr.20145
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.