Power spectral analysis of perfusion signals on free radial forearm flap transplantation in humans
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 636–643, November 2009
How to Cite
Sun, T.-B., Kuo, T. B. J. and Yang, C. C. H. (2009), Power spectral analysis of perfusion signals on free radial forearm flap transplantation in humans. Microsurgery, 29: 636–643. doi: 10.1002/micr.20675
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2009
- Buddhist Tzu Chi General Hospital, Hualien, Taiwan. Grant Number: TCRD92-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.