Venous drainage in retrograde island flap: An experimental study using fluorescence tracing technique
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 50–54, January 2010
How to Cite
Jing, Z.-Z., Chang, S.-M., You, M.-R. and Yu, G.-R. (2010), Venous drainage in retrograde island flap: An experimental study using fluorescence tracing technique. Microsurgery, 30: 50–54. doi: 10.1002/micr.20692
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2008
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: C03030306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.