Submitted for presentation at BAPRAS Summer Scientific Meeting, Leeds, 2009.
Reversed flow lateral circumflex femoral vessels as recipients for free fibular grafting in treatment of femoral head osteonecrosis†
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 19–23, January 2010
How to Cite
Lowrie, A. G., Rao, K., Nanu, A. and Erdmann, M. W. H. (2010), Reversed flow lateral circumflex femoral vessels as recipients for free fibular grafting in treatment of femoral head osteonecrosis. Microsurgery, 30: 19–23. doi: 10.1002/micr.20695
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.