Anteromedial thigh flaps: An anatomical study to localize and classify anteromedial thigh perforators
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 43–49, January 2010
How to Cite
Hupkens, P., Van Loon, B., Lauret, G.-J., Kooloos, J. G. M., Vehof, J. W. M., Hartman, E. H. M. and Spauwen, P. H. M. (2010), Anteromedial thigh flaps: An anatomical study to localize and classify anteromedial thigh perforators. Microsurgery, 30: 43–49. doi: 10.1002/micr.20700
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.