T.H. Choi and J.S. Kim contributed equally to this article.
Use of the descending branch of lateral circumflex femoral artery as a recipient pedicle for coverage of a knee defect with free flap: Anatomical and clinical study
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 32–36, January 2010
How to Cite
Kim, J. S., Lee, H. S., Jang, P. Y., Choi, T. H., Lee, K. S. and Kim, N. G. (2010), Use of the descending branch of lateral circumflex femoral artery as a recipient pedicle for coverage of a knee defect with free flap: Anatomical and clinical study. Microsurgery, 30: 32–36. doi: 10.1002/micr.20701
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.