This study was approved by the Animal Research Committee of the Gulhane Military Academy. All animals used in this study received care in compliance with the guide for care and use of laboratory animals published by the ethics council.
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 55–60, January 2010
How to Cite
Bozkurt, M., Kulahci, Y., Zor, F., Sen, H., Acikel, C. H., Deveci, M., Turegun, M. and Sengezer, M. (2010), Comparison of the effects of inhalation, epidural, spinal, and combined anesthesia techniques on rat cremaster muscle flap microcirculation. Microsurgery, 30: 55–60. doi: 10.1002/micr.20719
All authors included in this manuscript have made substantial contributions in the design of the study, and acquisition of data, and analysis and interpretation of data. All of the authors have made contributions in criticizing the manuscript and approving the submission version. This manuscript does not contain any commercial affiliation as well as consultancy, stock, or equity interests. There is not any violation of patent-licensing arrangements that could be considered a conflict of interest.
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.