Treatment of fibrous dysplasia of the proximal femur by means of pedicled iliac crest bone graft: A case report
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 56–58, January 2011
How to Cite
Perea-Tortosa, D., García-López, A., Saura-Sánchez, E. and Aguirre-Pastor, A. (2011), Treatment of fibrous dysplasia of the proximal femur by means of pedicled iliac crest bone graft: A case report. Microsurgery, 31: 56–58. doi: 10.1002/micr.20830
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.