This article was presented at the 55th Plastic Surgery Research Council Annual Meeting, May 25th, 2010, San Francisco, USA.
Intravenous heparin use in digital replantation and revascularization: The Quebec provincial replantation program experience†
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 421–427, September 2011
How to Cite
Nikolis, A., Tahiri, Y., St-Supery, V., Harris, P. G., Landes, G., Lessard, L. and Sampalis, J. (2011), Intravenous heparin use in digital replantation and revascularization: The Quebec provincial replantation program experience. Microsurgery, 31: 421–427. doi: 10.1002/micr.20900
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.