Institutional Ethical Approval was obtained prospectively for the studies reviewed in this article and conforms to the provisions of the Declaration of Helsinki in 1995.
Technology-assisted and sutureless microvascular anastomoses: Evidence for current techniques†
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 68–76, January 2012
How to Cite
Pratt, G. F., Rozen, W. M., Westwood, A., Hancock, A., Chubb, D., Ashton, M. W. and Whitaker, I. S. (2012), Technology-assisted and sutureless microvascular anastomoses: Evidence for current techniques. Microsurgery, 32: 68–76. doi: 10.1002/micr.20930
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.