Yu-Chi Huang and Chau-Peng Leong contributed equally to this article.
Functional assessment of donor-site morbidity after harvest of a fibula chimeric flap with a sheet of soleus muscle for mandibular composite defect reconstruction
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 20–25, January 2012
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-c., Leong, C.-p., Pong, Y.-p., Liu, T.-y. and Kuo, Y.-r. (2012), Functional assessment of donor-site morbidity after harvest of a fibula chimeric flap with a sheet of soleus muscle for mandibular composite defect reconstruction. Microsurgery, 32: 20–25. doi: 10.1002/micr.20955
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
- The Chang Gung Medical Research Fund. Grant Numbers: CMRPG880041, CMRPG880042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.