Rachel J. Parker and Karen A. Eley contributed equally to this work.
Functional fibrinogen to platelet ratio using thromboelastography as a predictive parameter for thrombotic complications following free tissue transfer surgery: A preliminary study
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 512–519, October 2012
How to Cite
Parker, R. J., Eley, K. A., Von Kier, S., Pearson, O. and Watt-Smith, S. R. (2012), Functional fibrinogen to platelet ratio using thromboelastography as a predictive parameter for thrombotic complications following free tissue transfer surgery: A preliminary study. Microsurgery, 32: 512–519. doi: 10.1002/micr.21978
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 5A Review of Thrombosis and Antithrombotic Therapy in Microvascular Surgery, European Surgical Research, 2013, 50, 1, 32, , , , , ,
- 7FIBTEM PLUS Provides an Improved Thromboelastometry Test for Measurement of Fibrin-Based Clot Quality in Cardiac Surgery Patients, Anesthesia & Analgesia, 2013, 117, 5, 1054, , , , , ,
- 8Reconstruction of an extensive peri-orbital defect secondary to mucormycosis in a patient with myelodysplasia, Journal of Plastic, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, 2013, 66, 3, e69, , ,