Free flap reconstruction in patients with advanced oral squamous cell carcinoma: Analysis of patient survival and cancer recurrence
Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 598–604, November 2012
How to Cite
Hsieh, T.-Y., Chang, K.-P., Lee, S.-S., Chang, C.-H., Lai, C.-H., Wu, Y.-C., Huang, S.-H., Lai, C.-S. and Lin, S.-D. (2012), Free flap reconstruction in patients with advanced oral squamous cell carcinoma: Analysis of patient survival and cancer recurrence. Microsurgery, 32: 598–604. doi: 10.1002/micr.22009
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.