Transfer of a flexor digitorum superficialis motor branch for wrist extension reconstruction in C5–C8 root injuries of the brachial plexus: A case series
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 39–42, January 2013
How to Cite
Bertelli, J. A. and Ghizoni, M. F. (2013), Transfer of a flexor digitorum superficialis motor branch for wrist extension reconstruction in C5–C8 root injuries of the brachial plexus: A case series. Microsurgery, 33: 39–42. doi: 10.1002/micr.22027
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.