This article is presented at the “Plastic Surgery Special Joint Meeting” of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery Clinic of Selcuk University, and Cosponsored by Mayo Clinic in Konya, Turkey, on May 20, 2011.
Auricle reconstruction with a radial forearm flap prelaminated with porous polyethylene (Medpor®) implant†
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 627–630, November 2012
How to Cite
Simsek, T. and Eroglu, L. (2012), Auricle reconstruction with a radial forearm flap prelaminated with porous polyethylene (Medpor®) implant. Microsurgery, 32: 627–630. doi: 10.1002/micr.22030
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.