Vascularized periosteal graft from the first metatarsal bone: A new technique to prevent collapse of osteonecrosis of the talus in children. A case report
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 56–59, January 2013
How to Cite
Soldado, F., Barrera-Ochoa, S., Fontecha, C. G., Haddad, S., Barastegui, D., Barber, I. and Rego, P. (2013), Vascularized periosteal graft from the first metatarsal bone: A new technique to prevent collapse of osteonecrosis of the talus in children. A case report. Microsurgery, 33: 56–59. doi: 10.1002/micr.22045
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.