Free fasciocutaneous flaps for reconstruction of complete circumferential degloving injury of digits
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 191–197, March 2013
How to Cite
Lin, C.-T., Chen, S.-G., Chen, T.-M., Dai, N.-T. and Chang, S.-C. (2013), Free fasciocutaneous flaps for reconstruction of complete circumferential degloving injury of digits. Microsurgery, 33: 191–197. doi: 10.1002/micr.22064
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.