This work should be attributed to Gulhane Military Medical Academy, Haydarpasa Training Hospital, Department of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Burn Unit, Istanbul, Turkey
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 223–226, March 2013
How to Cite
Karagöz, H., Öksüz, S., Ülkür, E., Sever, C., Şahi̇n, C. and Külahçi, Y. (2013), Definitive foot drop deformity repair with tensor fascia latae myocutaneous flap . Microsurgery, 33: 223–226. doi: 10.1002/micr.22065
The authors do not have any conflict of interest or funding to disclose.
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.