Classification Models for Predicting Cytochrome P450 Enzyme-Substrate Selectivity
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 53–62, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, T., Dai, H., Liu, L. A., Lewis, D. F. V. and Wei, D. (2012), Classification Models for Predicting Cytochrome P450 Enzyme-Substrate Selectivity. Mol. Inf., 31: 53–62. doi: 10.1002/minf.201100052
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB72100
- Key Project of Shanghai Science and Technology Commission. Grant Number: 11JC406400
- Research Innovation Project of Shanghai Education Commission. Grant Number: (09YZ95)
- ExxonMobil Biomedical Sciences Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!